- Prepare budgets and prepare and/or review advertising cost estimates, and negotiate advertising contracts.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Review budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
Skills & Requirements
- Background in the Jewelry industry
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance